[TYPO3-english] my ext & spamProtectEmailAddresses

Tomasz Krawczyk tomkrawc at gmail.com
Sat Nov 9 19:53:25 CET 2013

Hi list,

I wrote simple extension with Extension Builder. One of my model fields
is email address. I noticed that in the FE my extension applies

config.spamProtectEmailAddresses

but don't apply

config.spamProtectEmailAddresses_atSubst and
config.spamProtectEmailAddresses_lastDotSubst global settings.

Generic content element Text uses all of those settings. Is this correct?

I know I could use core API to use
config.spamProtectEmailAddresses_atSubst and
config.spamProtectEmailAddresses_lastDotSubst but I think it should be
done automatically.

TYPO3 6.1.5

regards
Tomek