[TYPO3-english] Re: Re: Show usergroup and fe_user info

Miguel xadi10 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 8 14:31:13 CET 2013

Hello Bernd.

OMG, you are absolutelly right, your code completely did the trick ! Thank you so much !!!

After your "magic", i started to work on my second point: showing  the usergroup in the frontend.

I managed to almost suceed this task, but now i need one small verification step: the usergroup value is stored in the same field as before (the first character of the column "tx_itypoexpiringfegroups_groups") so nothing hard to do so far.

 However, if the user does not belong to a timed usergroup, the field stays empty, so of course it doesnt show anything...So, the logic thing that must be done, is that IF the field "tx_itypoexpiringfegroups_groups" is empty, the usergroup must be searched in the column usergroup.

To achieve this, this what i have written :

10 < .10
10.data = TSFE:fe_user|user|tx_itypoexpiringfegroups_groups
10.split {
    token = |
    cObjNum =  1 |*| 2 |*| 2
    1 {
      10 = CONTENT
      10.table = fe_groups
      10.select.pidInList = 26
      10.select.andWhere.current = 1
      10.select.andWhere.wrap = uid=|
      10.renderObj = TEXT
      10.renderObj.field = title
      10.renderObj.wrap = |
    }
    2 < .1
    2.10.renderObj.wrap >
  }
  20.if {
    value.data.isFalse.noTrimWrap = header
    value = |Group: |
  }

It's kind a long shot, but what is wrong with my code?
Thank you once again for the advices and attention