[TYPO3-english] Show usergroup and fe_user info

bernd wilke t3ng at bernd-wilke.net
Thu Nov 7 17:40:17 CET 2013

Am 07.11.13 13:02, schrieb Miguel:
> Thank you for your help.
>
> I think i'm getting closer to the solution, but the english guide that i
> found is not very clear about the function you said, and my german is
> not enough to understand the german guide with the browser translation,
> so here it is my code:
>
> 10 = TEXT
> 10.data = TSFE:fe_user|user|tx_itypoexpiringfegroups_groups
> 10.stdWrap.split {
>     token = |
>     token.noTrimWrap = || |
>     cObjNum = 1
>     wrap = <br />
>     1.current = 1
>     1.wrap = |
>   }
> 10.strftime = %b-%d-%Y, %H:%M

one of the more complex typoscript [1].

  10 = TEXT
  10.data = TSFE:fe_user|user|tx_itypoexpiringfegroups_groups
  10.stdWrap.split {
      # split input string at '|'
      token = |
      # assign to rendering cases 1 1 2
      # (see optionsplit[2] first medium last)
      cObjNum = 1 |*| 1 |*| 2
      // 1 do not render at all, just render the enddate:
      # use current data
      2.current = 1
      # format as date
      2.strftime = %b-%d-%Y, %H:%M
    }

just from memory, maybe not correct completely

[1]
http://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/TyposcriptReference/Functions/Split/Index.html

[2]
http://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/TyposcriptReference/ObjectsAndProperties/Index.html#objects-optionsplit