[TYPO3-english] formhandler on every page

jaco graaff jaco at spacexplorer.co.za
Tue Nov 5 10:42:20 CET 2013

Hi bernd - I tried that as you suggested

but

I did test linking to content elements not on hidden pages

I still get nothing

when I include

<f:cObject typoscriptObjectPath="lib.testIDsOfDIfferentTT_ContentItems" />

does not matter what - I get no output of any content elements

just the items declared in my typoscript and master fluid template

all other plugins and content elements in backend does not render - my html
is empty

I did however find a fix through a private message send by Reinhard

this solves my inclusion of the formhandler plugin - which does get declared
in Typoscript

I moved the code under the code where I include the form
-----------------------------------
<INCLUDE_TYPOSCRIPT:source="FILE:fileadmin/templates/site/form/contactFormSetup.ts">

------------------------------------

And then:

------------------------------------

lib.testFormBB < plugin.tx_formhandler_pi1
lib.testFormBB.usePredef = formhandler-basic-ajax-submit.

------------------------------------

And in the template:

------------------------------------

------------------------------------

the following did not previously work for me

------------------------------------
lib.testFormBB.usePredef = .formhandler-basic-ajax-submit
------------------------------------
lib.testFormBB.usePredef = formhandler-basic-ajax-submit
------------------------------------

the DOT after my instance works

----
but it still does not solve why I cannot use

------------------------------------

lib.testIDsOfDIfferentTT_ContentItems  = COA
lib.testIDsOfDIfferentTT_ContentItems {
         10 = RECORDS
         10 {
             tables = tt_content
             dontCheckPid = true
             source = 388
# keep on testing different IDs and content elements
             }
         }

GREAT THANKS again.......

jaco