[TYPO3-english] Re: Calendar for upcoming events - order of events on frontend

xiaoji zhang xjzmailing at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 20:04:02 CET 2013

Hi Peter,

Thanks for your help. I had a look at the template, I feel that if I do not know what I am doing, I may break something there and I will not be able to repair. I remembered that I saw once a page where we can edit calendar ascending or descending, just do not remember where.

I'll look through the pages and see if I can find anything. I hope that i can find something, otherwise, I'll need your  help to work on the templates.

Kind regards,

Xiaoij