[TYPO3-english] Page tree lost - need your help and advice

Peter Kühnlein peter at function2form.net
Sat Nov 2 23:37:22 CET 2013

Am 02.11.2013 23:27, schrieb Steffen Gebert:
> Hi Peter,
>
> no, that's, of course, not really related to the "No TypoScript
> template found" error message. But we won't be able to explain
> anything to him without the page tree.
>
> Still, I find it pretty hard explain to him how to use the Template
> module. That's why I asked what happens when he opens the fronted
> (although I expect the error to happen for every request)
>
> Kind regards
> Steffen

Ok right - I think much more has been going on. It's a complex system,
and an update (or upgrade) by someone not really experienced can go
wrong in a dozen ways. Even better that the community is there to help.
You are one of the great examples there. Thanks!

Have a great evening
Peter

--

http://function2form.net
http://peter-kuehnlein.net

"If one has no earnest daily intention, does not consider what it is to
be a warrior even in his dreams, and lives through the day idly, he
can be said to be worthy of punishment."
(Hagakure)