[TYPO3-english] Page tree lost - need your help and advice

Steffen Gebert steffen.gebert at typo3.org
Sat Nov 2 23:27:59 CET 2013

Hi Peter,

no, that's, of course, not really related to the "No TypoScript template
found" error message. But we won't be able to explain anything to him
without the page tree.

Still, I find it pretty hard explain to him how to use the Template
module. That's why I asked what happens when he opens the fronted
(although I expect the error to happen for every request)

Kind regards
Steffen

--
Steffen Gebert