[TYPO3-english] ID page with special doktype

azeef abdul shukoor a.s.azeef at gmail.com
Wed May 29 13:01:08 CEST 2013

Hi,

To create a new doktype; try this:

In .../typo3conf/ext_tables.php  or your own custom extension
ext_tables.php; add the below lines of code;

// 147 will be doktype id, icon for this doktype page; eg: doktype.gif
$GLOBALS['TCA']['pages']['columns']['doktype']['config']['items'][] =
array( 'New-dokpage', '147','../fileadmin/doktype.gif' );

$PAGES_TYPES['147'] = Array (
  'allowedTables' => 'pages,pages_language_overlay,tt_content',
  'onlyAllowedTables' => '0'
);

t3lib_SpriteManager::addTcaTypeIcon('pages', '147',
'../fileadmin/doktype.gif');

BR
Azeef