[TYPO3-english] ID page with special doktype

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Mon May 27 09:41:39 CEST 2013

Am 24.05.2013 20:07, schrieb Vasyl Mosijchuk:
> 10 = CONTENT
> 10 {
> table = pages
> select {
> pidInList = 1
> recursive = 5
> }
> renderObj = TEXT
> renderObj.field = uid
> }
>
> ...on frontend ID all pages except those that I need.
>
> but  ...  I need ID all pages with doktype=254

Well, even though this is bad news, it's exactly what I have expected.
The query excludes the doktype you want by default, since these are
"Sysfolders" which are not meant to be rendered in the frontend but to
be used as containers for other records.

So there are only two ways left to get these pages:
Either use another doktype which will render in the frontend, or go for
USER/USER_INT and include your own PHP.

HTH

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian