[TYPO3-english] Upgrade Typo3 6.0.4 to 6.1.0

Brian public at email.com
Mon May 13 06:19:36 CEST 2013

When I try and upgrade from 6.0.4 to 6.1.0 and I try and run the installer
all I get is a blank page, no errors nothing.  I tried installing the .1.0
intro package and it installs fine, so no problems with the server or MySQL
versions or Apache or PHP settings.  There has to be something with all
three of the web sites I have on versin 6.0.4.  All three site do the same
thing.  What would cause the Installer not to load?  If I restore the old
Typo3 folder and t3lib folder all three sites work great like nothing
happened (also restore the index.php files from each site's root folder.
All three site use system links and share the same typo3 and t3lib folders.

Any help would, of course, be of great help!

Thank you,

Brian