[TYPO3-english] Update of late 4.7.x to 6.0 or 6.1

Thomas Skierlo pubtsk1 at pix-pro.eu
Thu Mar 28 12:17:31 CET 2013

Thanks for your help, Xavier.

I hope I'll be lucky, since I use no extensions except realUrl,
Gridelements, News and my own ones. I pushed the old Gridelements pretty
much to it's limits, using static files/TSConfig.  I think, that I've to
uninstall GE (old version) first. Than the 6.0 update, followed by a GE2
installation. Is there a chance that my elements (> 20) will survive the
update?