[TYPO3-english] typo3.org Ajax login

Christian Zenker christian.zenker at 599media.de
Wed Mar 27 13:02:12 CET 2013

Hi.

The official project page is on
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-ajaxlogin. The repo is empty
atm, because we wanted to switch to Git for Version Control, but I plan on
pushing all our commits this evening (asuming my internet provider figured
out why my router does not connect to the internet).

After all, don't expect too much. I'm not sure if the initial developer
still wants to maintain the extension (at least he did not commit anything
in the last year) and "the code is the documentation".

Christian.