[TYPO3-english] typo3.org Ajax login

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Wed Mar 27 12:04:19 CET 2013

Hi Jan,

perhaps :D

I think Ben was about contacting the original author to get the current
state public again. We definitly discussed it at the t3o code sprint and
agree, that it should be available for public use.

Regards
Kay

Am 27.03.13 09:26, schrieb Jan Bednarik:
> Hi,
>
> is the cool ajax FE login from typo3.org available as public extension
> for 4.5? I could not find it. I've only  found od_ajaxfelogin, which is
> quite old and I'm not sure it will work fine with 4.5.
>
> Thanks
>
> Jan

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

Answer was useful - feel free to donate:
  -
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=KPM9NAV73VDF2
  - https://flattr.com/profile/kaystrobach