[TYPO3-english] tmenu with title, subtitle with external links

Michael Albers (Concatenate) info at concatenate.nl
Mon Mar 11 20:43:55 CET 2013

Hi all,

Following the code on http://typo3.org/documentation/snippets/sd/105/ i get my menu to work with page type external link.

I use this with special = list and for now there are only two values.

For example:
1st menu item
Title: Search with Google
Title wrap = <span class="title">|</span>

2nd menu item
Title: About us
wrap = <span class="title">|</span>

However, in need the subtitle to show as well.

A menu tem should be :
Title: Search with Google
SubTitle: A popular search engine
Title wrap = <span class="title">|</span>
SubTitle wrap = <span class="subtitle">|</span>

When both the title and subtitle are in the same a-tag it's ok, but they may be seperate links too.

I can't seem to find the solution for this.

Can anyone help me out with this? And of course i hope i made myself clear.

Best regards,
Michael