[TYPO3-english] How to use getText "data" with XLF?

Michael Bakonyi kontakt at mb-neuemedien.de
Wed Mar 6 12:31:44 CET 2013

Am 04.03.13 12:58, schrieb Kay Strobach:

> I assume, you just need to point to the main xlf file (the english one).

You're right, and I had tried that before. The problem is something
else: the function "llXmlAutoFileName" within t3lib_div nowadays
restricts paths to the xml- and xlf-file to certain system-paths like
"typoconf" for example.

So it is not possible anymore to put your locallang-files into your
fileadmin-folder for example. I'll ask in the dev-list if this behavior
is wanted or if it's a bug.

Cheers,
Michael