[TYPO3-english] static_info_tables gives error TYPO3 6.0.2 when clicking config-button

Thomas Sattler blueworm01 at gmx.net
Mon Mar 4 13:39:01 CET 2013

Hello,

I installed a fresh 6.0.2.
I installed GERMAN as additional language, and then went to install
static_info_tables (2.3.1).

In the ExtensionManager, when I click on the configuration cog-icon of
the extension, I always get a page saying:

Oops, an error occurred!

PHP Catchable Fatal Error: Argument 2 passed to
tx_staticinfotables_emconfhelper::buildCharsetField() must be an
instance of TYPO3\CMS\Core\TypoScript\ConfigurationForm, instance of
TYPO3\CMS\Extensionmanager\ViewHelpers\Form\TypoScriptConstantsViewHelper given
in
/var/www/sk0544/html/webseite/typo3_6/typo3conf/ext/static_info_tables/classes/class.tx_staticinfotables_emconfhelper.php
line 45

I changed lang back toen, cleared all cache and tables....
No idea what is wrong...