[TYPO3-english] Mysterious a-tag around legend

Michael Albers (Concatenate) info at concatenate.nl
Sun Mar 3 13:55:04 CET 2013

Hi all,

I ran into this strange problem. With TYPO3 6.02 and Powermail 2.06. I use fluid templates.
I have two websites with the same settings. The forms have two 'pages'.
One 'page' contains the actual form, the other contains a content element with contact details such as address, phone, email.
As soon as i make an email address an actual email link, the legend is placed inside the fieldset instead of 'on top of' the border.

The real strange thing is that this online happens on one of the websites.
When i inspect the element in Chrome, i see an a-tag wrapped around the legend when the actual email link is set. The a-tag has no attributes or whatever.
When i move the legend outside the a-tag, the legend is appearing normal.

I have no idea why this a-tag is generated and of course am clueless on how to solve this.

Hope someone can point me in the right direction or hand me a solution other that just not making an actual link.

Best regards,

Michael Albers