[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 6.2 which Extensions will still work?

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Fri Jun 14 03:06:38 CEST 2013

Hi Domi super

When do you have time today or tomorrow so we can make a hangout together
with kay and discuss further steps.
You are absolute right. If the extension developers would stick at least
inside their extensions i.e. to bootstrap than itself repeating CSS could
be reduced tremendously. This is also why kay and I and I guess also Claus
and Fabien desided to use bootstrap. It is "less" all way through if used
entirely.

Than TYPO3 LEGO isn't far away ;-)

Please let us know what time suites you best and here you can than also
show what you already have got! Thanks

Andi