[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 6.2 which Extensions will still work?

Georg Ringer mail at ringerge.org
Mon Jun 10 14:56:29 CEST 2013

Hi,

Am 10.06.2013 14:39, schrieb Muriel le Pair:
> You got an excellent point. In my humble opinion all of the extensions
> mentioned above are vital for TYPO3 and should as such really be part of
> the core.

Those extensions might be important to parts of your installations but
certainly not for everybody. Besides just having something as sysext
isn't a solution at all as it requires Active Contributors having deep
knowledge in those extensions which I doubt is the case.

Furtheremore the code quality of those extensions is quite poor - maybe
this is also the reason why it is so hard that someone wants to take
over as maintainer.

Georg