[TYPO3-english] jQuery Colorbox ver 1.5.5 corrupted a nice site

Peder Høy Kristensen phiskit at gmail.com
Sat Jun 1 13:32:53 CEST 2013

Thanks, now it works again. I installed the "good" jQuery Colorbox (= jquerycolorbox) instead. Unfortunately it does not work proper either (as it does on other sites). I want it to show the pictures in a lightbox, but instead it clears the browser window and show the picture in the browserwindow? I must have missed something around the setup of this ext. De you by chance know what that might be?

Venlig hilsen / Best Regards
Peder Høy Kristensen