[TYPO3-english] jQuery Colorbox ver 1.5.5 corrupted a nice site

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Sat Jun 1 14:50:54 CEST 2013

Hi,

On 1-6-2013 11:44, Peder Høy Kristensen wrote:
> I am building a new site with TYPO3 ver 6.1.1. Everything worked well, until I tried to install jQuery Colorbox.

You don't really need any extension to have images in a lightbox. There
are tons of JavaScript lightboxes available on the web and you can use
your favourite lightbox easily with TYPO3 CMS.

[1] describes the TypoScript options you can use to define the link
settings for the lightbox you like to use (usually class and/or rel
attribute).

[2] are two example setting for Fancybox and jQuery TopUp lightbox. You
can make a similar TS configuration for extensions in your installation
for which you want to use that lightbox too.

[1]
http://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/TyposcriptReference/Functions/Imagelinkwrap/Index.html#linkparams
[2]
http://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/TyposcriptReference/Functions/Imagelinkwrap/Index.html#imagelinkwrap-example-fancybox