[TYPO3-english] userFunc, conditions and multi-language

Nicola Cerchiari nicola.cerchiari at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 09:49:57 CEST 2013

Hi all,
I am encountering a strange "problem" (don't know if it's a problem or if I
am messing something up, actually):

Anyways...

I have a webiste on TYPO3 6.1.x with reaurl and 4 languages, templates are
based on fluid, flux, vhs and fluidpages.
Everything seems to work fine even te classical multi-language change
trough conditions like:

[globalVar= GP:L=3]
config.language = fr
config.locale_all = fr_FR
config.sys_language_uid = 3
[global]

Now I'm trying to add a userFunc to the condition that returns true or
false and that worked flawlessly with version 4.5.x.

The strange matter is that the condtion with the userFunc "works" but does
not change the language of the website according to the condition (but one
content that actually does change).
The full condition is as follows:

[globalVar= GP:L=3] || [userFunc = user_geoLocator(FR)]
config.language = fr
config.locale_all = fr_FR
config.sys_language_uid = 2
[global]

but even splitting the condition in 2 gives me the same result: language
does not change from the default while if I pass the L variable in the url
the first condition above works just fine.

Someone has any idea about this matter? What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance to all.

Bests,
--
*Nicola Cerchiari*