[TYPO3-english] OAuth extension

Denys Butenko ua13dark at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 11:14:18 CEST 2013

Hi guys!
Help me anyone!
I Overriding backend login form template, where I add links to login via
social networks. After that hang request handler on click, it sends
/index.php?eID=my_ext request that is sent to the address of the
authorization social network, it parses the arguments generates an URL
returns a response from the social network, then there is an exchange code
for token and then to occur authorization. But I redirect to the login
form. User successfully created in be_users from the data. But I can not
authorize it.

Thanks for any help.

All code available on github: https://github.com/thedarki/typo3-opauth

Regards,