[TYPO3-english] RealURL - add pid at end of URL

Stefan Reichelt eichelt at web.de
Thu Jul 25 15:38:07 CEST 2013

Hello Pero,

On 25/07/2013 15:02, Pero Peric wrote:
> Well, PID is unique for every page so it makes URL unique too. I have
> thousands of speaking URLs on site that are generated on a page path
> basis so duplicates can happen and i want to avoid that. I see many
> sites use this method to solve it.

You might be able to add the ID in the realurl configuration as a
fixedPostVars where the GETvar variable needs to be simply 'id' (and I
think nothing more than that too)? Not sure if it will work though, you
will have to read realurls manual for more, lookup 'fixedPostVars' and
'partDef' I guess.

Kind regards
Stefan