[TYPO3-english] irre mm relation, T3 6.1

Peter Falk pf at typoconsult.dk
Wed Jul 24 17:54:32 CEST 2013

Hi group.

I'm trying to build a tca, where i'm using inline (irre) record in
combination with a mm-table. In fact in one tca, the irre is nested - and
this is where the problems occur.
If I in list-mode edit the "question"-record with the irre-records, the
irre-answer-records are rendered. When editing the "question"-record through
the plugin the "answer"-records are not rendered at all, not even the label.

I have done some investigation and found out, that the records are skipped
by the the function "skipField", but I can't figure out why? Is it a bug or
do I have to do some changes to my code. It has something to do with the
'MM' field in the TCA config.

The reason for using mm is that extbase query sorts the records/child record
correct.
        // This is a part of the tt_content TCA
        'config' => array(
            'type' => 'inline',
            'foreign_table' => 'tx_tcquiz_domain_model_question',
            'MM' => 'tx_tcquiz_domain_model_mm',
            'MM_insert_fields' => array('ident' => 'question'),
            'MM_match_fields' => array('ident' => 'question'),
            'maxitems'      => 9999,
         )

        // This is a part of the tx_tcquiz_domain_model_question TCA, and is
skipped
          'config' => array(
                'type' => 'inline',
                'foreign_table' => 'tx_tcquiz_domain_model_answer',
                'MM' => 'tx_tcquiz_domain_model_mm',
                'MM_insert_fields' => array('ident' => 'answer'),
                'MM_match_fields' => array('ident' => 'answer'),
                'maxitems'      => 9999,
            )

Hope someone can help.

Regards