[TYPO3-english] OpenSSL Error

Markus Klein klein.t3 at mfc-linz.at
Wed Jul 24 21:58:27 CEST 2013

Do your other installations use rsaauth to the BE login too? I suppose not.

They say something about the config file in the manual. Maybe you should check that.

Another thing: Could you please make sure that your mail client preserves the Subject line properly, containing the [TYPO3-english] part only once (in uppercase letters). Thx.

Kind regards
Markus

Markus Klein
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributors Team Member