[TYPO3-english] [Typo3-English] Make Backup's

Miguel xadi10 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 23 11:39:00 CEST 2013

Greetings friends,

I am considering having a second host server with a backup of my website, only to be used in special cases or emergencies (primary server goes down for undefined hours, etc )....I would like to know that is the best way to make the backups, i have several new users per day, published news every hour, so i'm thinking in daily backups, but i dont know the best way to make this, if its better with an extension or the old school style, by making the manually backup of the files from the server and of the database by phpMyAdmin.

I dont need a way that makes everything automatically, i just need to be pointed to the right direction to do the backups of the database, pages, content, users, addresses, news, etc

Thank you for your attention