[TYPO3-english] CSS Styled Content and click enlarge target

Pero Peric pperic at mail.com
Wed Jul 17 13:23:54 CEST 2013

Hi,

I have included CSS Styled Content 4.6 template in template setup but
CSS classes are not loaded? Can someone tell me what i have to do to
load appropriate CSS?

I also have a problem with click enlarge target for img with text
content - there is no target set for link so it always opens in the same
page and i want it to open in a new window. I tried playing with
extTarget, intTarget, setting
tt_content.image.20.1.imageLinkWrap.typolink.target = _blank but nothing
helps.

Thx.

Regards.