[TYPO3-english] login function

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Tue Jul 16 21:42:29 CEST 2013

Hi,

On 16-7-2013 19:52, Andrey Vasilyev wrote:
> I figured out why users that I created manually weren't able to login
> - it was a mistake I made in login form template...

Good that you've solved that!

> Now only the issue with the users registered by sr_feuser_register is
> left. One thing I notice - is that users created with
> sr_feuser_register aren't shown in the page(folder) for FE users and
> groups I guess thatis the issue. Is this a normal behavior?

I haven't used sr_feuser_register for quite a while, but I think there
is a configuration option to specify the folder (pid) where the users
should be created. (Just looked it up in the manual and there is indeed
a TypoScript constant "pid" for sr_feuser_register to specify the folder
where the FE users live)
If you've configured felogin to only accept users from a specific folder
then it's important that the new users are created in that folder
(otherwise they can't login).

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributor