[TYPO3-english] login function

Andrey Vasilyev andrey.vasilyev at gmx.com
Tue Jul 16 19:52:53 CEST 2013

I figured out why users that I created manually weren't able to login - it was a mistake I made in login form template...

Now only the issue with the users registered by sr_feuser_register is left. One thing I notice - is that users created with sr_feuser_register aren't shown in the page(folder) for FE users and groups I guess that is the issue. Is this a normal behavior?