[TYPO3-english] login function

Andrey Vasilyev andrey.vasilyev at gmx.com
Tue Jul 16 12:25:48 CEST 2013

Thanks for the insight, Jigal!

I am actually trying to debug login issue. I used to have only felogin on my web site and login was working fine. I then installed sr_feuser_register and configured it. Now I can't login neither with users existing before sr_feuser_register nor with users registered with the extension. I am stuck with the issue for a while now... And decided to go through the source code.

BR,
Andrey.