[TYPO3-english] How to view php code of a page

Andrey Vasilyev andrey.vasilyev at gmx.com
Sun Jul 14 17:04:23 CEST 2013

Hi Philipp,

Actually, I do have a clue about software development ;) And I am able to debug the code using XDebug and stuff... I am a bit new to PHP world though and I am just learning about TYPO3 architecture, so my questions might sound a bit clueless. Guess I need to learn more.

Thanks for the answer,
Andrey.