[TYPO3-english] Cache [4.5 LTS]

bernd wilke t3ng at bernd-wilke.net
Thu Jul 11 09:39:37 CEST 2013

Am 11.07.13 09:21, schrieb TD46:
> Not that I'm aware of, the theme was prebuilt and with the exception of
> a few pages that are photo galleries they're fairly light on content.
> I'm sorry for not being more of a help, I'm not all that familiar with
> TYPOs core. If there's a way for me to look at what you're asking for in
> any way I'd be more than happy to though.

in the info-module (left pane: Web -> Info)
select your root page,
select 'pagetree Overview' in the dropdown
select some level
select 'Cache and Age'

and see wether your pages are cached in multiple/different versions.

the conditions in work can be seen with the TSOB ( TypoScript Object
Browser):

select left: WEB -> Template
select a page
select 'Typoscript Object browser' in the dropdown
Browse 'Setup'
scroll down:
for each condition a checkbox is shown.
many?