[TYPO3-english] felogin reports: CE type "login" has no rendering definition

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Mon Jul 8 08:15:28 CEST 2013

Hi,

On 7-7-2013 23:53, Stefan Kaufmann wrote:
> I can see in the TypoScript Analyzer that it is loaded, but I was not
> able to find the definition in the TypoScript Object Browser.
>
> The definition should be under [tt_content] [login] etc, am I correct?

It seems that it is also removed somehow. In the Template Analyzer
you'll find below the tree with the "Template hierarchy" a section
"Complete TS" with a link "View the complete TS Listing". This will show
all the TypoScript and the order in which it's loaded.

In that long listing you can use the search function of your browser to
search for "login". That will find a lot of unrelated items, but you
might also find a spot where tt_content.login is cleared.

For example:

tt.content.login >

or

tt_content {
[...]
   login >

Hopefully you can find where the definition is overwritten in your
installation.

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributor