[TYPO3-english] felogin reports: CE type "login" has no rendering definition

Stefan Kaufmann kaufmann at dwwd.ch
Sun Jul 7 23:53:24 CEST 2013

On 7/July/2013 8:25 PM, Jigal van Hemert wrote:

> Maybe the cached configuration before activating felogin is still in
> used. You can clear typo3temp/Cache/Code/cache_core to force TYPO3 to
> re-generate these files.
>
> In the TypoScript Object Browser you should find the definition above.
> In the TypoScript Analyzer you can see in which order all TypoScript is
> loaded and find out if there might be something else that removes that
> definition.

Sorry, I posted to your own address...I give it abnother try.

Hi Jigal,

Many thanks for the helpful answer. At least I know where to look for.
Deleted the typo3temp folder and recreated it.
I can see in the TypoScript Analyzer that it is loaded, but I was not
able to find the definition in the TypoScript Object Browser.

The definition should be under [tt_content] [login] etc, am I correct?

Best regards,
Stefan