[TYPO3-english] Felogin redirecting with my own parameters

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Wed Jul 3 18:32:45 CEST 2013

Hi,

On 3-7-2013 17:57, manirakiza franck wrote:
> I'm using Typo 3 6.0 with the felogin extension to get my users to login
> to the website.
> After get connected, I want to redirect them to some specific pages. For
> this, I'm using "redirect_url". The redirection works but I need to
> preserve some parameters. My Url looks like
> http://index.php?id=9&param=param1 but felogin redirects me to
> http://index.php?id=9. It doesn't take into account my variable 'param'.
> Is someone has any idea about how I can tell to feLogin to preserve my
> own params? Thank you in advance for your help.

How did you set the redirect_url? If you added it to the link to the
login page you must make sure that the URL you want to direct to is
properly url encoded. Otherwise the extra parameter will be seen as a
new parameter for the URL of the login page:

index.php?id=24&redirect_url=http://index.php?id=9&param=param1 will
probably be seen as:
id=24
redirect_url=http://index.php?id=9
param=param1

index.php?id=24&redirect_url=http%3A%2F%2Findex.php%3Fid%3D9%26param%3Dparam1

will be seen as:

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributor