[TYPO3-english] Felogin redirecting with my own parameters

manirakiza franck mafranck23 at yahoo.fr
Wed Jul 3 17:57:01 CEST 2013

Hi everybody,
I'm using Typo 3 6.0 with the felogin extension to get my users to login to the website.
After get connected, I want to redirect them to some specific pages. For this, I'm using "redirect_url". The redirection works but I need to preserve some parameters. My Url looks like http://index.php?id=9&param=param1 but felogin redirects me to http://index.php?id=9. It doesn't take into account my variable 'param'. Is someone has any idea about how I can tell to feLogin to preserve my own params? Thank you in advance for your help.