[TYPO3-english] problem with cache

Stephen Bungert stephenbungert at yahoo.de
Tue Jan 22 14:17:47 CET 2013

Yes I believe the cache is created for each user, but you can specify that
login should be disabled for a page if it is the same for everyone and then
renable logins (a page field) at the branch in the site where users could
see different content.

news:mailman.782.1358860003.609.typo3-english at lists.typo3.org...