[TYPO3-english] One page website

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Tue Jan 15 20:29:01 CET 2013

I've created an extension that iterates over all pages and reders each
one by TV. So far so good. The only problem is that e.g. menu, that's a
TS object lib.menu is rendered only once and then used in every page.
Thus I have the same menu with the same active element.

Any ideas how to force the TS objects to rerender?

Jan