[TYPO3-english] config.typolinkCheckRootline doesn't honor subdirectories ...?

B. Kausch b.kausch at kids-interactive.de
Wed Jan 9 15:05:19 CET 2013

That is the case: I have one installation of typo3 (4.5.22) und two
domains. But the typo3 installation is not in the webroot of the domain,
but in a subfolder, it can be reached through:

www.domain1.com/typo3cms/
www.domain2.com/typo3cms/

All is configured as a multidomain installation should be configured (we
can leave RealURL aside). Especially the typoscript
config.typolinkCheckRootline is set to true. When I try to link with
typolink from one domain to a page on the other domain, the subdirectory
is not honored: the link www.domain2.com/index.php?id=666 will be
created. Of course that is wrong. Is that a bug or is it just me?

Greetings
Benni