[TYPO3-english] Commerce and tt_products

Tobias Dörner hermes1 at web.de
Thu Jan 3 17:46:20 CET 2013

Hi Stig,
atm we are developing and improving tt_products to more functionality,
responsive design and search engine friendly options. The latest
non-responsive example is the new shop on http://cartima.de
I has been developed with tt_products V2.9.1. The products lists there are
filtered by a category select box.

For more details just write a pm. (hermes1 at web.de)

Regards
Tobi