[TYPO3-english] TYPO3-powered intranet case studies anyone?

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Wed Feb 27 14:02:34 CET 2013

Am 27.02.2013 09:12, schrieb François Suter:
> Hi all,
>
> We need to convince a client that TYPO3 can be a valid solution for
> managing an Intranet. I googled a bit for interesting case studies, but
> I found only very "light" material. Does anyone have an extensive case
> study online, if possible with nice screenshots? We are up against
> Drupal which carries a better reputation in the field of collaboration.
>
> Thanks in advance

We haven't got a case study online, but currently I am working for a
project of T-Systems providing an intranet solution for different
clients within the Deutsche Telekom AG.

About 200 editors provide 12.000 pages with an overall of 200.000
content elements for 8 clients with 100.000+ frontend users.

Editors are working on a TYPO3 4.5 based system publishing content via a
FLOW based middleware to TYPO3 4.5 based client master systems, which
are then providing the data for up to 8 chroot machines of each client.

One of the by-products of this project has been Grid Elements, which has
been created to get rid of TemplaVoila while upgrading from 4.3 to 4.5 LTS.

Chris and Peter who are working for the same project once did a talk at
the dev days giving some technical insight, and I had one at last T3CON
providing some numbers and the reason why we removed TV.

Maybe these can help

Cheers

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian