[TYPO3-english] TCA of my extended frontend user only displayed if cache cleared in 6.x

Domi djgarms at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 02:39:32 CET 2013

Hello,

I got another issue after upgrading 4.7 to 6.x (tried in both, current
6.1 dev and 6.0.2):

I extended the table fe_users with own tables and after cache cleared I
get inside of my controller all TCA columns of the extended table. But
after reloading the page the TCA only remains with the build in columns.

This happens even if my action is uncached, links set to this action are
set to uncached and does not send cHash. In 4.7 this behaviour was
different, I could access the TCA columns of my extension after
reloading the page.

Is there any kind of hidden configuration necessery for getting this to
work?

Regards,
Dominic