[TYPO3-english] sr_feuser_register - usergroup problem

Simon Child simon at srchild.com
Tue Feb 26 11:45:02 CET 2013

The  configuration page in the manual says:

"This is only useful if allowUserGroupUpdate has been set, too."

It seems that isn't quite correct - it is also useful when
allowUserGroupUpdate has not been set and it is desired to keep groups
unchanged.

Simon

news:mailman.1.1361873089.24490.typo3-english at lists.typo3.org...