[TYPO3-english] after upgrade 4.7 to 6.x sys_language not visible in backend

Domi djgarms at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 09:32:48 CET 2013

Hello,

I upgraded my 4.7 to 6.0.2 and now I only get exceptional errors with
languages. First of all in list view in root line I can't see my
sys_language and if I try to add a new language ist simply not possible
anymore.

Even all my translated records does not show anymore the language flag.

If I open one content element I get following database error:

Database Error
Unknown column 'sys_language.t3ver_id' in 'field list'
A SQL error occurred. This may indicate a schema mismatch between TCA
and the database. Try running database compare in the Install Tool.

I upgraded the package and followed all steps in my install tool. The
database compare works but does'nt show any good side effekt.

Hope someone knows anything about the changes?

Regards,
Dominic