[TYPO3-english] Current Documentation format

Thomas Skierlo pubtsk1 at pix-pro.eu
Fri Feb 15 09:34:57 CET 2013

Hello,

I'm just about finishing my first Extbase extension and the only part
that's missing is documentation. I've learned, that
OpenOffice/LibreOffice format SXW is dead, as well as DocBook, and I've
red that ALL of TYPO3 6.0 documentation hast moved to Rest. Looking into
forge I notice that all files under the "doc" folder of sysextensions
are still in SWX format.

Can anybody share a light on the best documentation practices -- at
least for the current week?

Thanks,

Thomas Skierlo