[TYPO3-english] New mailform FORM has not yet a redirect-option out-of-the-box (TYPO3 6.1)?

Bert Hiddink [BENDOO e-work solutions] hiddink at bendoo.nl
Wed Feb 13 13:30:10 CET 2013

Hello,

I am trying to set up a basic form with the new FORM-extension (TYPO3 6.1).

However, I do not see a simple redirect-option (to show a thank-you-page
or similar).

 From here:
http://forge.typo3.org/issues/44482
"Currently there is only a postprocessor to do a simple redirect to a
pid or to an external URL...."

...one could understand that there is, but found this quite confusing.

Have seen other posts writing you own postprocessor but that seems quite
laborious for quite a basic feature.

Any ideas/suggestions?

Thanks and regards,
Bert