[TYPO3-english] Blank page (right frame in BE) when adding new record by CE Wizard (TYPO3 6.01, no TV)

Bert Hiddink [BENDOO e-work solutions] hiddink at bendoo.nl
Tue Feb 12 16:24:21 CET 2013

Hello,

I just found out!

Just to be sure, I removed all extensions I had installed (5-6, T3query,
News, tt_address,...), checked the CE-wizard again and now it works as
expected!

Then installed my extensions again and it turned out that tt_address
(latest version) causes the problem.

Will follow suggestions to see if I can debug it...let you know...

Thanks and regards,
-brt