[TYPO3-english] Re: Github Gists - Useful Typoscript Snippets

Mitja mitja.orlic at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 08:45:02 CET 2013

> We have a snippets section on typo3.org here:
> http://typo3.org/documentation/snippets/. I admit it is a bit hidden.

Hi! Yes thanks I did know about that, however I wanted to ask because GISTS offer an API on top of the web application. You are right, this should be more easy to access for beginners ;)

> You might want to have a look at what is currently used in the t3editor
> (backend) for the syntax-highlighting. Maybe that gives an idea of the
> (valid) syntax in TypoScript.

Yes, this did cross my mind but I thought (Since I really know nothing about linguist tools) that maybe someone could point to a schema or blueprint of Typoscript and maybe even help on how to get started with Pygments.