[TYPO3-english] Github Gists - Useful Typoscript Snippets

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Wed Feb 13 13:36:16 CET 2013

Hi Mitja,

Mitja wrote:

> Yes, this did cross my mind but I thought (Since I really know nothing
> about linguist tools) that maybe someone could point to a schema or
> blueprint of Typoscript and maybe even help on how to get started with
> Pygments.

Pygments support would be really cool, because it is used by reST too
(AFAIK).

You can find a syntax definition at
http://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/TyposcriptSyntaxReference/Syntax/TyposcriptSyntax/Index.html

Some stuff is in other manuals, but for highlighting, adding all TypoScript
words and a bit of highlighting for values, operators and comments should be
enough for a start.

Best regards
Documentation – linkvalidator
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!